11 Attacks essay topics

You are welcome to search the collection of free essays and research papers. Thousands of coursework topics are available. Buy unique, original custom papers from our essay writing service.

5 results found, view free essays on page:

• Top U.S. Counter Terrorism Official
    570 words
    The likely mastermind of the Sept. 11 attacks is a Kuwaiti-born lieutenant of Osama bin Laden who had previously plotted to attack the World Trade Center and to bomb several airliners simultaneously, a top U.S. counter terrorism official says. Khalid Shaikh Mohammed, one of the FBI's most-wanted terrorists, is at large in Afghanistan or nearby, the law enforcement official told The Associated Press on Tuesday. U.S. investigators believe Mohammed, working under bin Laden's leadership, planned man...
  • Attackers
    466 words
    I attended this meeting as the second open discussion on the 9-11 topic. I had been very confused by the situation and even less sure after the first but felt that with so many knowledgeable speakers I was sure to find out some of the answers to my questions. In the end I feel that I learned that the motivation of the attackers is so close to the response of those who were attacked. I feel that there is a very fine line between those who are "evil" and those who were attacked it seems that the u...
  • 2001 A Direct Act Of War
    306 words
    Was September 11, 2001 a direct act of war? There are some that say yes and some that say no. The reason for this disagreement is that for it to be war it has to have some sort of political agenda for the attackers. There are many proposed reasons why terrorists chose to attack the world trade centers. Some think that it was a direct retaliation to Bush's refusal to sign the Kyoto Treaty. Others think that it was done out of jealousy, rage and anger. While still others hold another idea; that Se...
  • 9 11 Attacks
    580 words
    With the average American having a disposable income of $28,277, it is no wonder America has become the consumer nation that it is today (census. gov). In the past nine months American economy has shown an economic growth of 5.6%. Improvements in work industry are providing higher-paying, more permanent jobs than before, with less than 10% of new jobs created in 2005 being temporary (economist. com). With better employment opportunities and steady economic growth, America will become even more o...
  • Anthrax And Small Pox
    480 words
    On September 11, 2001 one of America's worst attacks occurred. The Taliban designed and executed a plan that destroyed the lives of many people in New York and many other states. The Taliban cold heartedly high- jacked a commercial airplane and flew it into the World Trade Center and the Pentagon. These attacks left many children fatherless, wives turned into widows, parents loss children, and other members lost significant pieces of their families. The sad thing about the entire situation is th...

5 results found, view free essays on page: